Manual Chapter : Configuring the Blocking Page
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Configure the blocking page if you want to change the default contents that FPS provides for the blocking page.
The Blocking Page appears after the user attempts to log in to the blocked web site.
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, selectAdvancedand thenBlocking Page.The Blocking Page screen appears.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- In theResponse Headersfield, type the response header you want the BIG-IP system to send, or use the default header.This field specifies the response headers that the system sends to the user whose account is blocked.
- In theResponse Bodyfield, type the response body you want the BIG-IP system to send, or use the default response.This field specifies the HTML code that the system sends to the user whose account is blocked.
- Optional:Click theShowbutton to preview the response body as it will be presented to the user upon blocking.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.