Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, selectAdvancedand thenBlocking Page.The Blocking Page screen appears.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- In theResponse Headersfield, type the response header you want the BIG-IP system to send, or use the default header.This field specifies the response headers that the system sends to the user whose account is blocked.
- In theResponse Bodyfield, type the response body you want the BIG-IP system to send, or use the default response.This field specifies the HTML code that the system sends to the user whose account is blocked.
- Optional:Click theShowbutton to preview the response body as it will be presented to the user upon blocking.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.