Applies To:Show Versions
Creating an initial mobile security anti-fraud profile
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Profiles screen, click the down arrow to the right of theCreatebutton.A pop-up menu appears, with options for creating a web-oriented profile or a mobile-oriented profile.
- In the pop-up menu, selectMobile-oriented URL presetsand clickCreate.TheMobile-oriented URL presetsoption allows you to create an anti-fraud profile where the default settings on URLs in the profile are pre-configured for mobile security.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In theProfile Namefield, type a unique name for the mobile security anti-fraud profile.This step must be performed before any other step in the Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen.
- From theParent Profilelist, choose which parent profile you want to base your profile on.
- All undefined properties in the profile you are creating will be inherited from the parent profile. And any future changes to those properties in the parent profile will be automatically inherited by the profile you are creating.
- The following properties from the parent profile are not inherited: URL properties, user-defined Rules, mobile security properties, and User Enforcement settings.
- In theAlert Identifierfield:
- For the FPS Alerts Dashboard in the BIG-IQ, type the customer ID that was defined in the dashboard.
- For the cloud dashboard, type the Alert Identifier provided to you by the SOC.
- From theAlert Poollist, select the alert pool that you previously created.
- If you already created a Log Publisher, select it from theLog Publisherlist.If you did not create a Log Publisher (Noneis currently selected), create one as follows:
- Click the icon next to theLog Publisherlist.A text box appears.
- Type a name for theLog Publisherin the text box.
- ClickSave.The configuration settings for your initial mobile security anti-fraud profile are saved.