Manual Chapter : Configuring general properties for a F5 Fraud Protection Service profile
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Configuring general properties for a F5 Fraud Protection Service profile
F5 Fraud Protection Serviceprofile
Configure general properties for a
F5 Fraud Protection Serviceprofile to ensure proper encryption of data on your web site.
- On the Main tab, click.The BIG-IP DataSafe screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The Create New DataSafe Profile screen opens.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- In theProfile Namefield, type a unique name for the profile.
- From theParent Profilelist, choose which parent profile you want to base your profile on.
- All undefined properties in the profile you are creating will be inherited from the parent profile. And any future changes to those properties in the parent profile will be automatically inherited by the profile you are creating.
- URL properties are not inherited.
- If you previously created a Log Publisher for a remote Syslog server, select it from theLog Publisherlist.
- From theLocal Syslog Publisherlist, select the Log Publisher that you previously created for the local Syslog server.
- If your web application is case-sensitive to URLs and SPA views, do the following:
- ClickAdvancedin the General Settings section.The Advanced settings appear.
- For theURLs are case sensitivesetting, select theEnabledcheck box.
- You should enable this setting only if your web application is case-sensitive to URLs and SPA views.
- This setting cannot be changed after initial creation of your profile and does not affect URL parameters in the profile.
- ClickCreate.The BIG-IP DataSafe profile has been created.
After creating your the profile, you should define the URLs that you want to include in your profile.