Applies To:Show Versions
Creating a log
- On the Main tab, click.The Log Publishers screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique, identifiable name for this publisher.
- For theDestinationssetting, selectlocal-syslogfrom theAvailablelist, and click<<to move the destination to theSelectedlist.
- ClickFinished.The list of Log Publishers appears, showing the Log Publisher you just created.
- If you want to have alerts sent to a remote syslog server, repeat steps 2-5, and at step 4 select the log destination that you created previously from theAvailablelist.