Applies To:Show Versions
Cloning a URL or view
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the profile with the URL you want to clone.TheAnti-FraudProfile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- Select the check box next to the URL or view that you want clone.
- Click the Clone button.The Clone URL (or Clone View) pop-up screen opens.
- In the pop-up screen, assign a URL path or view name and (optionally) a description.
- If you are cloning a URL, do the following:
- If the source URL contains SPA views and you want the new URL to inherit those views, select theEnabledcheck box by Views.
- If you have assigned Request Signatures to the source URL and you want the new URL to inherit them, select theEnabledcheck box by Request Signatures.
- If you want the new URL or view to inherit all the parameters configured on the source URL or view, select theEnabledcheck box by Parameters.
- Click theClonebutton in the pop-up screen.Once the new URL/view is created, there is no further dependency on the source URL/view and any future changes made to the source URL/view are not inherited by the new URL/view.