Manual Chapter : Populating gating criteria for step-up authentication
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3
Populating gating criteria for step-up
If the gating criteria for your subroutine is not set to blank,
perflow.username, you must include the agent in the per-request policy that populates the gating criteria.
- Open the per-request policy for editing.
- Locate a point that is before the subroutine and click +.TheAdd Itemscreen opens.
- If your gating criteria is set toperflow.customorperflow.scratchpad, on the Assignment tab selectVariable Assign, clickAdd Item, configure an entry that sets a value for the variable, and clickSave.
- If your gating criteria is not set toperflow.customorperflow.scratchpad, on the General Purpose tab, select the agent that you want to populate the gating criteria, clickAdd Item, configure the agent properties, and clickSave.