Applies To:Show Versions
Displaying the API protection dashboard
- On the Main tab, click.If working on an API protection profile, you can also display the dashboard by clicking the Dashboard tab.The BIG-IP system displays the System Overview dashboard.
- From theDashboardlist, selectAPI Protection.The API Protection Overview dashboard opens and displays system status for all the API protection profiles over the last hour.
- From the time settings at the top of the screen, select the time period for which to display statistics (Hour,Day,Week,Month,Year).
- Review the information provided to see if there are any particular problems, such as errors or failed connections, and note the API protection profile associated with the problems.
- From theAPI Protection Profilelist at the top of the screen, select the profile you are interested in, such as one associated with a high number of rejections or server errors.The API Protection dashboard now displays details for the selected API protection profile.
- Review the details concerning the API Servers that are protected by the selected profile to delve into troubleshooting where problems are occurring.