Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Creating an SSH Security Configuration
- On the Main tab, click.
- ForName, type a name for the SSH security configuration.
- ForCiphers, select the encryption methods to use from theAvailablelist and move them into theSelectedlist.
- ForKey Exchange Methods, select the methods to use from theAvailablelist and move them into theSelectedlist.The Key Exchange method is used to establish secure communications for exchanging data.
- ForHMACs, select the hash-based message authentication codes to use from theAvailablelist and move them into theSelectedlist.
- ForCompression Algorithms, select the algorithm orNonefrom theAvailablelist and move it into theSelectedlist.The default isNonewhich avoids unnecessary compression. However, some backend servers use zlib* compression. In this case, chosezliborzlib-opensshwhichever is appropriate.