Applies To:Show Versions
About Variable Assign
- Custom Variable
- Specifies a variable name. It can be any name including the name of a session variable or the name of a perflow variable.For a per-session policy, when the policy runs it recognizes only existing perflow variables.
- Predefined Variables
- Specifies a predefined session variable or perflow variable name, which must be selected from theVariablelist. The type of variable (session or perflow) that is available for selection depends on the selectedGroup:Per-Session VariablesorPer-Request Variables.ForPer-Request Variables, theScratchpad, Custom, andPrimary Categoryperflow variables are available for use in the per-request policy and in per-request policy subroutines. You can, for example, pass the value of a session variable into the per-request policy in one of these variables.
- Unsecure or Secure
- Specifies whether the variable is secure. A secure variable is stored in encrypted form in the session database. The value of a secure variable is not displayed in the session report, or logged by the logging agent.
- Custom Expression
- Specifies a Tcl expression. The result of the expression is used as the value.
- AAA attribute
- Specifies the name of the attribute that contains the value:
- Agent Type- specifies the type of AAA server: AD, LDAP, or RADIUS.
- Attribute Type- specifies the attribute type to use depending on the agent type:
- Use user's attribute- for AD agent.
- Use user's primary group attribute- for AD agent.
- Use LDAP attribute- for LDAP agent.
- Use RADIUS attribute- for RADIUS agent.
- - specifies the name of the attribute that contains the value.Agent typeattribute name
- Specifies a text string to use as the value. The text entered in this field is used as is.
- Session Variable
- Specifies the name of a session variable from which to get the value.