Applies To:Show Versions
About Linux File
- Continuously check the result and end the session if it changes
- SpecifiesEnabledorDisabled.WhenEnabled, if the client does not respond for five minutes, the server ends the session.
- Specifies the file name for which to check; for examplecsound.
- Specifies the MD5 checksum. An MD5 checksum provides easily computable verification of the identity of a file using a cryptographic hash algorithm. The MD5 checksum is a 32-digit hexadecimal value. For example, the checksum for a zero-byte file is alwaysd41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.
- Specifies the size of the file in bytes. The default value is0which is the same as not specifying a size; a size of zero (0) is not verified.A zero-byte file is specified with the MD5 checksum for a zero-byte file in theMD5field.
- Specifies the file last modified date.The date must be translated first to GMT, and then to a 24-hour clock.