Applies To:Show Versions
Adding an access
policy item with preconfigured branch rules
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- Select an action with preconfigured branch rules, and clickAdd Item:Checks that the system is a client for Microsoft Exchange.Provides branches based on the result of an operating system check on the client.Provides branches based on the result of an client type check.Checks whether the client can run client side checks and provides positive and fallback branches.Provides branches based on a certain date or time.Provides branches based on a specific geographic origin for the client.Checks the client IP against an IP reputation database.Provides branches based on whether the device appears to be jailbroken or rooted.Provides branches based on a specific landing URI.Provides branches based on the available global APM licenses.Provides branches based on specific Windows information, such as operating system type and patch level.A properties screen opens.
- Click the Branch Rules tab.The Branch Rules screen opens.
- View the preconfigured branch rules.You can make changes to the branch rules, or close the item.
- ClickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.