Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Configuring a URL for receiving automatic transactions data
- On the Main tab, click.The BIG-IP DataSafe screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The DataSafe Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the DataSafe Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- Select the check box next to the URL where the client sends data that is configured for Automatic Transactions detection.
- Click theClonebutton.The Clone URL pop-up screen opens.
- In theURL Pathfield, type the URL that is referred to in the form action of the HTTP request.
- Optional: In theDescriptionfield, type a description for the URL.
- If the URL from which the HTTP request is being sent contains SPA views and you want the URL receiving automatic transactions data to inherit those views, select theEnabledcheck box by Views.
- Select theEnabledcheck box by Parameters.
- Click theClonebutton in the Clone URL pop-up screen.Once the new URL is created, there is no further dependency on the source URL and any future changes made to the source URL are not inherited by the new URL.