Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.0, 15.1.0, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
- 16.0.0, 15.1.1, 15.1.0, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
How to Diagnose Network Connection Issues
Diagnosing network connection issues
Viewing iQuery statistics
- On the Main tab, click.The Global Traffic statistics screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Link Controller statistics screen opens.
- From theStatistics Typelist, selectiQuery.Information about the iQuery connections between this system and other BIG-IP systems in your network displays.
- When you want to estimate iQuery traffic throughput, clickReset.The following statistics are reset to zero:
- iQuery Reconnects
- Bytes In
- Bytes Out
- Bytes Dropped
iQuery statistics descriptions
Displays the IP addresses of the servers that have an iQuery connection with this BIG-IP
Displays the name of the server with the specified IP address.
Displays the data center to which the specified server belongs.
Displays the state of the iQuery connection between the specified server and the
BIG-IP DNS. Possible states are:
Displays the number of times the
BIG-IP DNSre-established an iQuery connection with the specified server.
Displays the amount of data in bytes received by the
BIG-IP DNSover the iQuery connection from the specified server.
Displays the amount of data in bytes sent from the
BIG-IP DNSover the iQuery connection to the specified server.
Displays the number of times the iQuery connection between the
BIG-IP DNSand the specified server was blocked, because iQuery had to send out more messages than the connection could handle.
Displays the amount of data in bytes that the iQuery connection dropped.
SSL Certificate Expiration
Displays the date the SSL certificate expires.
Displays the date and time that the
BIG-IP DNSconfiguration was last modified. The timestamps should be the same for all devices in a BIG-IP DNS synchronization group.