Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Overview: Rate limiting API requests
- Configure and enforce quota limits for API calls using configurable settings such as Client ID, User Group, Client IP address, User Name, multiple values (like User Group and User Name), or a perflow variable name.
- Control traffic spikes by limiting the number of API requests over shorter intervals.
- Create a whitelist or blacklist to allow or reject requests identified by key and key values.
- Generate responses when quota, spike, or blacklist enforcement rejects API requests.