Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Updating an address space for Zoom and Office 365
- On the Main tab, select.The Address Spaces list appears.
- Click the name of the address space that you want to edit.The properties screen opens.
- To change theDiscovery URL, type the external dynamic file that lists URLs for auto-discovery endpoints. Zoom's dynamic file is a .txt file, and for Microsoft Office 365 is a .json file. ClickResetto restore the default value.Microsoft recommends generating a unique GUID for each machine that calls the web service. For more information, refer to theOffice 365 IP Address and URL web servicepage on the Microsoft Docs website.
- To update theTrusted Certificate Authorities, select the trusted CA bundle to establish a trust in the discovery URL.For additional security, F5 recommends creating a new CA trust certificate to establish trust in Zoom and Office 365 endpoints instead of using the default CA bundle.
- Specify the response size limit from the provider endpoints in theMax Response Sizefield. The default is 128 KB.
- In theFrequencylist, select the frequency for the discovery run to be performed. The system downloads the endpoint information from the discovery URL and updates the address space. Available options areNone,Every Day,Every Week,Every 30 Days, andCustom. If using theCustomoption, the maximum frequency is 1576800 minutes (3 years).
- TheIPv4 Address Space,IPv6 Address Space, andDNS Address Spacefields are disabled and auto-filled by the endpoints from the Discovery URL list.
- The Discovery Area displays after the address space object has been created. In this area, you can do the following:
- ClickStopto cancel the task temporarily.
- ClickStart/Restartto send a request to start the discovery task and download endpoint information in the address space lists.
- ClickDeleteto delete the discovery task process.