Manual Chapter : Checking for hard disk encryption in a subroutine
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Checking for hard disk encryption in a subroutine
You should have a per-request policy attached to a virtual server. In addition, your virtual server must have an access profile attached, which can be a blank "allow-all" policy.
Add hard disk encruption checking to an access policy to check client machines for hard disk encryption, either continuously, or on each request.
- From the Main tab, click.
- Find the policy you want to edit, and in the Per-Request Policy column, clickEdit.
- In the per-request policy, clickAdd New Subroutine.
- Name the subroutine and clickSave.
- Expand the subroutine, and click the plus to add a new item.
- SelectEndpoint Security (Client-Side), selectHard Disk Encryption, and clickAdd Item.
- Configure the Hard Disk Encryption check settings.
- To configure subroutine settings such as the session lifetime or gating criteria, clickSubroutine Settings / Rename.