Manual Chapter : Creating a virtual server for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Creating a virtual server for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA
Determine the IP address you want to use to create the virtual server. This should be the same address as your application. For example,
Create a virtual server and attach the allow-all access policy and the per-request policy that confgures SAML Auth with Azure and MFA.
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server.
- In theDestination Addressfield, type the IP address you want to use for the virtual server.This address should correspond to the address specified for your application in Microsoft Azure.
- In the service port field, type the service port, or select the service from the list.For example,HTTPS.
- FromHTTP Profile (Client)select an HTTP profile (typically,http).
- In the Access Policy area, fromAccess Profile, select the allow-all access policy you created.
- FromPer-Request Policy, select the per-request policy you created for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA.
You have completed configuration for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA.