Manual Chapter : Creating the per-request policy for Okta with OAuth and RADIUS MFA
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Creating the per-request policy for Okta with OAuth and RADIUS
You should have created applications on your Okta AD system for main authentication and MFA. On the BIG-IP system, you should have configured External Identity Providers and local Service Providers for both main authentication and MFA.
In this task, you configure the access policy that creates the traffic and event flow for the BIG-IP system as a Service Provider and Azure AD as the Identitity Provider, using SAML Authentication and MFA for separate per-request policy branches.
- On the Main tab, click.
- Specify aName.
- LeavePolicy Typeset toAll.
- For most cases, leaveIncomplete Actionset toDeny.
- For theCustomization Type, use the default valueModern.
- Add one or moreAccepted Languages.