Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
CE file for deployment
- Traffic from the BIG-IQ devices to the BIG-IP devices. This traffic is always initiated by the BIG-IQ devices.
- If you have a secondary BIG-IQ device, there is also traffic between the BIG-IQ devices to support high availability syncing.
When do I
need extra resources?
A BIG-IQ managing devices...
Needs 32 GB to manage more than:
provisioned with Access
provisioned with ADC
provisioned with ASM
provisioned with DNS
provisioned with FPS
deployed in a VMware service scaling group
deployed in an AWS or Azure service scaling group
- Create a service scaling group where you specify thresholds and alert settings for auto-scaling and health monitoring.
- Create a service template to standardize an application for self-service deployment.
- Give users role-based access to the service template and the service scaling group resources.
- Use one of the templates you have permissions for to create an application and deploy it to the devices in a service scaling group.