Manual Chapter : Preparing to Upgrade a BIG-IQ System with a Data Collection Device Cluster
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Preparing to Upgrade a BIG-IQ System with a Data Collection Device
BIG-IQ software image from F5 Networks
Downloading a software image from F5 Networks is the first step to making it available to install on the BIG-IQ system.
- Log in to the F5 Downloads site,downloads.f5.com.
- Click theFind a Downloadbutton.
- Click the name of the product line.
- Click the product name,Centralized Management.
- Click the version number you want to download.
- Read the End User Software License agreement and click theI Acceptbutton if you agree with the terms.
- Click the BIG-IQ version<version number>.isofile name that you want to download.
- Click the name of the closest geographical location to you.The software image downloads to your local system.
The software image is now available for you to upload to your BIG-IQ system to make it available for this upgrade.
Upload the BIG-IQ
Before you can upload the software image to the BIG-IQ system, you must have first downloaded it from the F5 Downloads site,
You upload the BIG-IQ version software image to the primary BIG-IQ system to make it available for this upgrade.
- At the top of the screen, clickSystem.
- On the left click.
- Click theUpload Imagebutton.
- Click theChoose Filebutton and go to the location to which you downloaded the image, and click theOpenbutton to upload it to BIG-IQ.
- Click theUploadbutton.The screen refreshes to display the progress of the upload.
When the image is done uploading, it shows in the list of available images.