Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 7.0.0, 6.1.0
<Deprecated, do not use going forward>
CE - Top-level navigation BIG-IQ UI
- Log in to BIG-IQ Centralized Management with your admin user name and password.
- At the top of the screen, clickSystem.
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- At the top of the screen, clickMonitoring.
- At the top of the screen, clickConfiguration.
- At the top of the screen, clickDeployment.
- Click theAddbutton at the upper right of the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, click theSave & Closebutton.
- At the top of the screen, clickInventory.
- To remove a filter, click theXicon next to the filtered object in a panel or clickClear Allto clear all of the filters.
- To search for a specific object, in theFilterfield at the top right of the screen, type all or part of an object's name and click the filter icon.
- To modify the filter to include or exclude certain objects, click the gear icon next to theFilterfield and deselect or select objects.
- To remove the filter object, clickClearnext to theFilterfield.