Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Isolate a service scaling group load balancer device with health
- Open the single service scaling group screen by selecting the name of the SSG from the Service Scaling Groups Screen ().
- To view the list of load balancing devices to your service scaling group, clickCONFIGURATIONat the left, below the summary bar.
- SelectLoad Balancerfrom the menu to the left.This opens a chart that lists all the load balancing BIG-IP devices to your service scaling group.
- Use the Health column to isolate devices with a Critical or Moderate health status. Use the Hostname and Device Address columns to isolate the affected load balancing devices.You can select one or more check boxes to the left of the device row, and clickView Health StatisticsorView Traffic Statisticsto view the selected device's resource usage and load balancing performance statistics.
- If the load balancer resource usage and/or load balancing capabilities are affecting the performance of the service scaling group, you can adjust the BIG-IP device settings device directly by clicking the Device Address from theLoad Balancerlist.