Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Change a pool
license for a BIG-IP VE device
- On the left, click.
- Select the check box next to the name of the device you want to change a license for and click theChange Licensebutton.
- If this is an unmanaged device, type the BIG-IP system's administrator'sUsernameandPassword.Unmanaged devicesare devices that are located in your network, but are not in the BIG-IQ system's BIG-IP Inventory list. These fields do not display if this is a managed device.
- In the New Assignment area, from theLicense Typelist, select the type of license pool you want to select another license from.
- From theLicenselist, select the license you want to assign to this device.
- Click theAssignbutton at the bottom of the screen.