Manual Chapter : Revoke pool license from a BIG-IP VE device
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Revoke pool license from a BIG-IP VE device
Before you can revoke a license for a device in your network, you must have the device's IP address.
When fewer devices are required for your applications, you can revoke licenses to reassign them to other BIG-IP VE devices, as needed. This procedure allows you to revoke a single license.
When you revoke a BIG-IP license, BIG-IQ removes it from the BIG-IP. When the license is removed, that BIG-IP is no longer operable and won't be able to manage traffic.
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- On the left, click.
- Select the check box next to the device you want to remove a license from.
- If this is an unmanaged device, type the BIG-IP system's administrator'sUsernameandPassword.
- Unmanaged devices are devices that are located in your network, but are not in the BIG-IQ system's BIG-IP Inventory list. These fields do not display if this is a managed device.
- Click theRevokebutton at the bottom of the screen.
This license is now available for re-assignment to another BIG-IP VE device.