Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Revoke pool license from a BIG-IP VE device
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- On the left, click.
- Select the check box next to the device you want to remove a license from.
- If this is an unmanaged device, type the BIG-IP system's administrator'sUsernameandPassword.
- Unmanaged devices are devices that are located in your network, but are not in the BIG-IQ system's BIG-IP Inventory list. These fields do not display if this is a managed device.
- Click theRevokebutton at the bottom of the screen.