Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Create a snapshot
- Deploy the preserved configuration to a managed device.
- Restore the BIG-IQ Centralized Management device's current configuration to the preserved configuration.
- Compare the preserved configuration to the BIG-IQ device's current configuration to see what has changed.
- At the top of the screen, clickDeployment.
- ExpandSNAPSHOTS, and then select the component from which to create the snapshot.The screen displays a list of snapshots that have been created for the selected component on this device.
- Click theCreatebutton.The New Snapshot screen opens.
- Supply the values on the New Snapshot screen, and clickCreate.