Manual Chapter : Discover SSL Orchestrator configurations
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Discover SSL Orchestrator configurations
Before initiating the BIG-IQ discovery process, make sure that the BIG-IP configuration that you want to discover is accurate and up to date, and that you are managing the BIG-IP device running the service.
You discover SSL Orchestrator (SSLO) configurations from your managed BIG-IP devices to ensure consistent configurations across managed BIG-IP devices.
- On BIG-IQ, clickDevices.
- On the left, clickBIG-IP Devices.If you are adding a new managed device, use the popup to select the services that you want to discover.The screen displays a list of managed devices for this BIG-IQ Centralized Management system.
- Under Device Name, select the BIG-IP device running the SSL Orchestrator service configuration that you want to discover.
- SelectSERVICESand scroll down to SSL Orchestrator at the bottom of the page.
- To discover the SSL Orchestrator service that you want to manage on BIG-IQ, clickDiscover.The discovery process should take several seconds. The system confirms when the SSLO device has been discovered.You cannot discover the SSL Orchestrator service from multiple BIG-IP devices at once. This service must be discovered from one BIG-IP device at a time.
- Wait fifteen minutes to discover another SSL Orchestrator service from a different BIG-IP device. This will allow the system enough time to auto-refresh.
Once you have finished discovering an SSL Orchestration configuration, you are ready to import the SSL Orchestrator configuration into BIG-IQ.