Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
CE file - recreate access groups for
devices running APM and rediscovering and reimporting other services
- Click the name of the access group.
- Select the check box next to each access group and click theRemovebutton.
- Click theCreatebutton.
- Type a name for this access group in theNamefield, and select the device you want to import the configuration from theDevicelist.
- Click theCreatebutton at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the name of the access group you added.
- Click theAdd Devicebutton.
- From theDevicelist, select a device to add to this access group.The first device you add to the access group must be the one with the configuration you want to deploy to the rest of the devices in this group.
- Click theAddbutton at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the check box next to the device with the configuration you want to deploy to the rest of the devices in this group.
- SelectShared Access Group and Device Specific configurationand click theReimportbutton at the bottom of the screen.
- If the differences window displays for the LTM service, selectUSE_BIGIPand click theResolvebutton.
- If the differences window displays for the APM service, click theAcceptbutton.
- Log in to thedownloads.f5.comsite, click theFind a Downloadbutton, and click BIG-IQCentralized Management.
- Click thev7.0.0link.
- Review the End User Software License agreement and click theI Acceptbutton to accept the terms.The Select a Download screen opens.
- Click thebulkDiscovery.zipfile name, and unzip it on your local system.
- Log in to the BIG-IQ system as the root user and upload the script to BIG-IQ.
- Log in to the BIG-IQ system as the root user and upload the script.
- Enable executable permissions, by typing:chmod +x ./bulkDiscovery.plTo access help for this script, type./bulkDiscovery.pl -h
- Export the IP addresses for the BIG-IP devices in your network to a CSV file using thebulkDiscoveryscript.To run this script, type:./bulkDiscovery.pl -c masterDeviceList.csv -m -o
- Perform these steps for the rest of your managed devices.