Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.0.0, 7.1.0
Associating the logging profile with an anti-fraud profile
- On the Main tab, click.The list of Virtual Servers configured on the system is displayed.
- Click the name of the virtual server used by youranti-fraudprofile.The system displays the general properties of the virtual server.
- From the Security menu, choose Policies.The system displays the Policy Settings for the virtual server.
- Ensure that theAnti-FraudProfile is set toEnabled, and that Profile is set to theanti-fraudprofile you want.
- For the Log Profile setting:
- Ensure that it is set toEnabled.
- From the Available list, select the logging profile and move it into the Selected list.