Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Monitoring Web Application Security statistics
- Policy enforcement settings: A security policy may be deployed inTransparentorBlockingenforcement modes. Depending on your environment you may want to change these settings following the application services's deployment.
- Increased in bad traffic: Drill down into traffic details, such as geolocation or malicious requests, or targeted URLs to identify sources of an attack. Based on these results, the security admin can enable strict enforcement for specific objects.
- False Positives: Application service alerts of increased false positives may indicate that enforcement settings are too strict and need adjustment.
- A BIG-IQ data collection device configured for the BIG-IQ device
- The BIG-IP device located in your network and running a compatible software version
- Statistics collection enabled for managed BIG-IP devices
- AVR provisioned on your BIG-IP devices