Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Event Logs Settings
About event logs in BIG-IQ Access
- Access Policy
- Per-Request Policy
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Secure Web Gateway
- External Client Authentication (ECA)
- PingAccess Profile
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Endpoint Management System
- ADFS Proxy
Configuring event logs settings
- At the top of the screen, selectConfiguration, then on the left side of the screen, click .
- Click the name of an Access group.A new screen displays the group's properties.
- The screen displays the event log settings in the working configuration for the Access group.
- To create an log setting, click theCreatebutton.
- To delete an log setting, select the check box next to the object and click theDeletebutton.
- ClickCreateor select an existing resource to begin configuration.
- Type a name for the name for the log setting.
- Enter aPartition. The default isCommon. You can also enter a custom path to a partition you have created. Only users with access to a partition can view the objects that the partition contains. If the object resides in theCommonpartition, all users can access it.
- In theSSO Configuration Descriptionfield, type a descriptive text for the configuration.
- ForAccess System Logs, click the check box to specify a publisher for Access system logs and log levels.
- ForAccess Logs Publisher, select a log publisher.
- For the system log types, beginning withAccess Policyand ending withADFS Proxy, from the dropdown lists, select a log level. This field is available for configuration for Access Groups running BIG-IP version 13.1 and later. The default isNotice.
- ForURL Request Logs, click the check box to select a publisher for the logs and specifies the URL requests to log based on whether the request was blocked or allowed.
- ForURL Request Logs Publisher, select a log publisher.
- ForLog Allowed Events, click the check box to log request data when a user tries to access a URL that the URL filter allows.
- ForLog Blocked Events, click the check box to log request data when a user tries to access a URL that the URL filter blocks.
- ForLog Confirmed Events, click the check box to log request data when a user confirms a request for access to a URL for which the URL filter requires confirmation.
- Once you have finished configuring General Log Settings, you may configureProfiles Settings.
- Move log settings between theAvailableandSelectedlists.
- ClickSave & Close.