Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
BIG-IP Devices, HA Pairs, and Clusters
Preliminary tips for putting an Access group together
Things to know about machine accounts
Configure a machine account
- Log in to the BIG-IQ system with your user name and password.
- At the top of the screen, selectConfiguration, then on the left side of the screen, click .
- Click the name of an Access group.A new screen displays the group's properties.
- Expandand click .The New Machine Account screen displays.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the configuration..
- FromDevice, select the associated BIG-IP device. This only displays when you create a device-specific OCSP Responder server.
- In the Configuration area, in theMachine Account Namefield, type a name.
- In theDomain FQDNfield, type the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) for the domain that you want the machine account to join.
- In theDomain Controller FQDNfield, type the FQDN for a domain controller.
- In theAdmin Userfield, type the name of a user who has administrator privilege.
- In theAdmin Passwordfield, type the password for the admin user.Access uses these credentials to create the machine account on the domain controller. However, Access does not store the credentials and you do not need them to update an existing machine account configuration later.