Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Deploy configuration changes
- At the top of the screen, clickDeployment.
- UnderEVALUATE & DEPLOY, select the component for which you want to make changes.The screen displays a list of evaluations and deployments defined on this device.
- Click the name of the evaluation that you want to deploy.The View Evaluation screen opens.
- Scroll down to Deployment, and then use the Schedule controls to specify whether you want to deploy the changes immediately or schedule deployment for later.
The process of deploying changes can take some time, especially if there are a large number of changes. During this time, you can clickCancelto stop the deployment process.If you cancel a deployment, some of the changes might have already deployed.Canceldoes not roll back these changes.
- To deploy this change immediately:
- SelectDeploy Now.
- ClickDeployto confirm.
- To deploy this change later:
- Select theSchedule for latercheck box.
- Select the date and time.
- ClickSchedule Deployment.
- If you chose to deploy immediately, the changes begin to deploy and the Status column updates as it proceeds.
- If you choose to delay deployment, the Status column displays the scheduled date and time.