Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 7.1.0, 7.0.0
Discover SSL Orchestrator configurations
- On BIG-IQ, clickDevices.
- On the left, clickBIG-IP Devices.If you are adding a new managed device, use the popup to select the services that you want to discover.The screen displays a list of managed devices for this BIG-IQ Centralized Management system.
- Under Device Name, select the BIG-IP device running the SSL Orchestrator service configuration that you want to discover.
- SelectSERVICESand scroll down to SSL Orchestrator at the bottom of the page.
- To discover the SSL Orchestrator service that you want to manage on BIG-IQ, clickDiscover.The discovery process should take several seconds. The system confirms when the SSLO device has been discovered.You cannot discover the SSL Orchestrator service from multiple BIG-IP devices at once. This service must be discovered from one BIG-IP device at a time.
- Wait fifteen minutes to discover another SSL Orchestrator service from a different BIG-IP device. This will allow the system enough time to auto-refresh.