Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 7.1.0, 7.0.0
Import SSL Orchestrator configuration into BIG-IQ
- On BIG-IQ, at the top, clickDevices.
- On the left, clickBIG-IP DEVICES.The screen displays a list of managed devices for this BIG-IQ Centralized Management system.
- Under Device Name, select the cluster member containing the SSLO configuration you want to import.
- To import an SSLO device configuration into BIG-IQ, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and selectImport.Once you selectUnlike other services that can be managed from BIG-IQ, SSLO employs a one-time import process. Once you import an SSLO configuration from a BIG-IP device, any configuration changes made locally on the BIG-IP SSLO cannot be re-imported to BIG-IQ and will result in inconsistent configurations between the BIG-IP device and BIG-IQ.Import, the system opens a popup screen.
- FromLocation, select a unique name to identify a device or group of devices.
- If the imported SSLO service has not been configured, all other required fields are set to their defaults, which you may edit.
- If the imported service has been configured on the BIG-IP device, the popup screen displays the existing settings assigned by the user on the BIG-IP device, which you may also edit during the import stage.