Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
What do I do After Everything is Set up and Configured?
What do I do after I deploy the BIG-IQ?
- If you plan to use the BIG-IQ only as a license server, refer toDeploy BIG-IQ to use as a license manager for BIG-IP VE devicesonsupport.f5.com.
- If you plan to use the BIG-IQ to manage devices, the BIG-IQ needs to discover those devices. To learn about how to do that, refer toHow do I start managing BIG-IP devices from BIG-IQ?in theManaging BIG-IP Devices from BIG-IQguide onsupport.f5.com.
What do I do after I deploy the DCD?
- To use the BIG-IQ to manage applications in the cloud, use the end to end workflow that best matches you requirements:
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled AWS Cloud from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled Azure Cloud from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled VMware Environment from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- To use BIG-IQ analytics to maintain your device health, refer toHow do I start managing BIG-IP devices from BIG-IQ?in theManaging BIG-IP Devices from BIG-IQguide onsupport.f5.com.
- To use the BIG-IQ to manage alerts and events generated by your devices, the best place to get started is to take a look at the additional documentation for the services that generate those alerts or events. For details, refer to that service-specific content.
For these modules
Refer to this content
Discovering and Deploying Access Configurations Using BIG-IQ
Managing DNS and DNS GSLB Objects Using BIG-IQ
BIG-IQ: Fraud Protection Service
F5 BIG-IQ Centralized Management: Local Traffic & Network Implementations
AFM or ASM
F5 BIG-IQ: Security