Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Create a new disk volume
- From the OpenStack dashboard, clickto display the Volumes page, and then clickCreate Volume.
- Type aVolume NameandDescription.
- FromVolume Source, selectImage.
- FromUse image as a source, select the image you uploaded for install.
- InSize (GiB), type the minimum disk size for the new volume you are creating.The volume size you specify must not be less than the actual size of the original image (QCOW2) file.
- For a BIG-IQ system, 95 GB is the recommended minimum size.
- For a DCD, 500 GB is the recommended minimum size.
- ClickCreate Volumeto start the process.Although an animation should display to indicate the progress of this process, timeouts in the OpenStack user interface do occur. If the process seems to be taking longer than it should, refresh to update the view.