Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Managing Virtual Servers in Shared Security
About virtual servers
- You might see an invalid profile error during discovery.
- The BIG-IQ Centralized Management system does not successfully discover the BIG-IP device.
View and edit virtual server shared security
- On the virtual servers properties screen, modify the editable the properties as needed.Depending on the setting configured, you can only edit some of the properties.
- In theDoS Profilesetting, select the DoS profile to use.You define DoS profiles using the Shared Security DoS Profiles screen.
- In theSSH Profilesetting, select the SSH profile to use.You define SSH profiles using the Shared Security SSH Profiles screen.
- In theIP Intelligencesetting, select the IP intelligence policy to use.You define IP intelligence policies using the Shared Security IP Intelligence Policies screen.
- In theMaximum Bandwidthsetting, type the maximum bandwidth allowed, in Mbps.Set this value to 0 to specify no bandwidth limit.
- In theLog Profilessetting, select one or more log profiles to use.You define log profiles using the Shared Security Logging Profiles screen.
- Save your work.