Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Discover SSL Orchestrator configurations
- On BIG-IQ, clickDevices.
- On the left, clickBIG-IP Devices.If you are adding a new managed device, use the popup to select the services that you want to discover.The screen displays a list of managed devices for this BIG-IQ Centralized Management system.
- Under Device Name, select the BIG-IP device running the SSL Orchestrator service configuration that you want to discover.
- SelectSERVICESand scroll down to SSL Orchestrator at the bottom of the page.
- To discover the SSL Orchestrator service that you want to manage on BIG-IQ, clickDiscover.The discovery process should take several seconds. The system confirms when the SSLO device has been discovered. The system will confirm when the SSLO device has been discovered.You cannot discover the SSL Orchestrator service from multiple BIG-IP devices at once. This service must be discovered from one BIG-IP device at a time.
- Wait fifteen minutes to discover another SSL Orchestrator service from a different BIG-IP device. This will allow the system enough time to auto-refresh.