Manual Chapter : Monitoring Access Application Data
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0, 7.1.0
Monitoring Access Application Data
About the Application Summary dashboard
The Application Summary dashboard is your starting point to view and download general reports for BIG-IQ Access.
About application visibility
You can monitor your applications by viewing the BIG-IQ Centralized Management Access user dashboard for data on which applications are linked to the BIG-IQ Access component. The system displays the top applications used and the application usage time. Administrators can expand the GUI for a specific application and view the following information:
- The application access history
- The users who use the application the most
- The access history
- The world map, showing where the user is access the application
View and configure the Application Summary dashboard
The BIG-IQ Centralized Management Application Summary dashboard displays information regarding the applications linked to the system.
- At the top of the screen, clickMonitoring.
- On the left, select.
The Application Summary screen opens, showing detailed information and charts for specific applications.
About user visibility
You can monitor your user base by viewing the BIG-IQ Centralized Management Access user dashboard for data on specific users. The system displays which users created the most sessions, were denied the most sessions, and had the longest total session duration. The administrator can enter a specific user name to get the following details for the user:
- The user login locations on a world map
- The total sessions, denied sessions, and session duration
- The Access denied sessions.
- The top authentication failures, including AD Auth and LDAP only
- The device type users used to log into the system
- The reason the system terminated the session
- The login history showing the success and failures over time
- The most accessed applications
- The most accessed URLs
- The login failure attempts over time, sorted by the reason
- The client session duration over time
- The Access denied reason over time