Applies To:Show Versions
Running Secure Web Gateway reports
View SWG statistics for all managed devices
- A BIG-IQ data collection device configured for the BIG-IQ device
- The BIG-IP device located in your network and running a compatible software version
- To view the SWG Dashboard, statistics collection on the BIG-IP device should be enabled.For BIG-IP devices running versions 22.214.171.124 or later, enabling the BIG-IP device's statistics collection may affect the information that appears in the Secure Web Gateway Summary screen ().
- For BIG-IP devices running versions 126.96.36.199, or later, you must have AVR provisioned on your BIG-IP device.
- Click.The screen displays the SWG analytics screen. By default, the screen displays statistics from the past hour. You can adjust the time settings using the controls found at the top of the screen.
- To display events that correspond with the chart timeline, clickEvents.Events that occurred within the selected time period are displayed in the chart. You can select the event icons within the chart to display event details.
- Expand the dimensions found at the far right of the screen to view additional data.
- Filter displayed data by dimension objects:
- To filter data by one or more BIG-IP devices, expandBIG-IP Host NamesorBIG-IP Blade Numbersand select one or more dimension objects.
- To filter data by traffic or security settings (e.g. a URL category and a corresponding action) expand the remaining dimensions and select one or more dimension objects.You can select objects from multiple dimensions. Once you select an object, only dimensions with corresponding data are displayed in the charts and dimensions
Getting the details that underlie an SWG report
- Add the managed BIG-IP device to the BIG-IQ Centralized Management inventory
- Discover and import the managed BIG-IP device
- Have a BIG-IQ user enable Access remote logging configuration on the managed BIG-IP device
- Access Manager
- Access Deployer
- At the top of the screen, clickMonitoring.
- On the left, select.The Summary starts to generate and display. A timeline and some summaries display across the top of the screen. Graphs display under the summaries. Each graph provide different views of the data.
- Click any bar in a graph on the display to get more information.Additional graphs provide different views of the data, and supporting data displays in a table at the bottom of the screen.
- If more details are available, click the bars in the graphs to display them.
- Scroll down to the table to view the supporting data.