Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Check the disk volume size required by the BIG-IQ software
- Upload the BIG-IQ software to the BIG-IQ you are upgrading.
- Confirm that theimageplanscript is on the BIG-IQ you plan to upgrade.This script is located in the/usr/binfolder. Because this folder is already in your path definition, you can initiate this script directly.
- From the command line, use SSH to log in (asroot) to the BIG-IQ you are going to upgrade.
- Copy the software image to the/shared/imagesfolder on the BIG-IQ you plan to upgrade by typing the following command:#cp <big-iq-software-image>.iso /shared/images/<big-iq-software-image>.iso
- Run theimageplanscript on the software image to determine the file system sizes required by typing the following command.#./imageplan /shared/images/<big-iq-software-image>.isoproduct BIG-IQ version X.X.X build x.x.xxx (BIGIQ<version>) selectedBIG-IQ returns output reflecting the sizing requirements for this upgrade.