Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0
Managing Virtual Servers in Web Application
About virtual servers in Web Application
Attaching Web Application Security
policies to virtual servers
- Click.The screen shows a list of the virtual servers that can be used with Web Application Security policies.
- Click the name of the virtual server to view properties or to manage the policy attached to the virtual server.The following properties cannot be changed from this screen.PropertyDescriptionNameName of the virtual server.Full PathFull path, including partition, to the virtual server on the BIG-IP device.IP AddressSelf IP address of the BIG-IP device.DeviceFully qualified domain name of the BIG-IP device.
- To change the policy attached to the virtual server, use theAttached Policysetting.
- To attach a policy to the virtual server, select the policy from the list.
- To remove the attached policy from the virtual server, click theXto the left of the policy name.
- If you changed which policy is attached to the virtual server, save your work.