Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
New Features in BIG-IQ Version 8.1.0
Supported BIG-IP services
BIG-IP 16.1 support
- Access Policy Manager (APM)
- Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM)
- Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
- Web Application Security (ASM or WAF)
- Fraud Protection Service (FPS)
BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator (SSLO) support
- SSLO RPM versions 7.5. You can now discover, import, configure, and deploy configurations for managed BIG-IP devices running this RPM version. To learn more about features supported in this SSLO RPM version, see the BIG-IP SSLO 15.1 release notes.
- SSLO RPM versions 8.3. You can now discover, import, configure, and deploy configurations for managed BIG-IP devices running this RPM version. To learn more about features supported in these SSLO RPM versions, see the BIG-IP SSLO 16.0.1 release notes.
Application Services Extension 3 (AS3) support
Declarative Onboarding (DO) support
Enhanced Web Application Security signature management
Pre-upgrade script enhancements
- A check for BIG-IQ versions 7.1 and earlier, to verify that the BIG-IQ VE is not using a single network interface card (NIC).Upgrading a BIG-IQ VE running 7.1 or earlier with a single NIC is not supported.
- Advanced logging to troubleshoot issues that might impact your upgrade.