Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0
What do I do After Everything is Set up and Configured?
What do I do after I deploy the BIG-IQ?
- If you plan to use BIG-IQ only as a license server, refer toDeploy BIG-IQ to use as a license manager for BIG-IP VE devicesonsupport.f5.com.
- If you plan to use the BIG-IQ to manage devices, you must discover devices from BIG-IQ. To learn about how to do that, refer toHow do I start managing BIG-IP devices from BIG-IQ?in theManaging BIG-IP Devices from BIG-IQguide onsupport.f5.com.
What do I do after I deploy the DCD?
- To use the BIG-IQ to manage applications in the cloud, use the end to end workflow that best matches you requirements:
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled AWS Cloud from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled Azure Cloud from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- Managing Applications in an Auto-Scaled VMware Environment from BIG-IQonsupport.f5.com
- To use BIG-IQ analytics to monitor the health of BIG-IP devices, you must first add and discover services for those devices. For information about how to add devices and discover their services, refer toHow do I start managing BIG-IP devices from BIG-IQ?in theManaging BIG-IP Devices from BIG-IQguide onsupport.f5.com.
- For details about using BIG-IQ analytics, start with theStatistics Monitoring Overviewchapter of theSetting up and Configuring a BIG-IQ Centralized Management Solutionguide onsupport.f5.com.
- To use BIG-IQ to manage the alerts and events generated by your devices, refer to the documentation for the services that generate those alerts or events.
For this service
Refer to this content
Discovering and Deploying Access Configurations Using BIG-IQ
Managing DNS and DNS GSLB Objects Using BIG-IQ
BIG-IQ: Fraud Protection Service
F5 BIG-IQ Centralized Management: Local Traffic & Network Implementations
AFM or ASM
F5 BIG-IQ: Security