Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.0, 15.1.1, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
What's New in 7.1.9
- New and improved UI
- Temporarily disconnect from the VPN without logging out
- Improved status notifications
- Auto-Connect moved to Preferences
New and improved UI
Temporarily disconnect from the VPN without logging out
- Temporarily disconnect from the VPN to either print something on a printer or perform other tasks on a remote network without logging out.
- Establish a VPN quickly in high latency networks such as airplanes without going through the authentication flow.
- Switch between the corporate wifi network and public wifi network easily without re-authentication.
Improved status notifications
Auto-Connect moved to Preferences
- From the status menu, click the Edge Client icon and then clickPreferences.
- Select theAuto-Connectcheck box.