Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Replace the fan tray
- Locate the fan tray on the back of the chassis.
- Loosen the fan tray screws by turning them counterclockwise with a Phillips screwdriver.The screws that hold the fan tray in place are captive and cannot be removed from the assembly.
- Remove the fan tray from the chassis by grasping the handles and pulling straight toward you.
- Slide the new fan tray into the fan tray slot.
- Tighten the screws into place with a Phillips screwdriver.Use 5 inch-pounds (0.6 Newton-meters) of torque on these screws. The fan tray is connected to the system when you tighten the screws completely. Once seated, the fan tray automatically powers up and begins circulating air through the chassis.