Applies To:Show Versions
Restricted Substances at F5 Networks
California Proposition 65 Warning
EU RoHS Exemptions Claimed
- 6(c): Copper alloy containing up to 4% lead by weight.
- 7(a): Lead in high melting temperature type solders (that is, lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead).
- 7(c)-1: Electrical and electronic components containing lead in a glass or ceramic other than dielectric ceramic in capacitors, for example, piezoelectronic devices, or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound.
- 8(b)1: Cadmium and its compounds in electrical contacts used in: circuit breakers; thermal sensing controls; thermal motor protectors (excluding hermetic thermal motor protectors); AC switches rated at: 6 A and more at 250 V AC and more, or 12 A and more at 125 V AC and more; DC switches rated at 20 A and more at 18 V DC and more; and switches for use at voltage supply frequency ≥ 200 Hz.
- 15(a): Lead in solders to complete a viable electrical connection between the semiconductor die and carrier within integrated circuit flip chip packages where at least one of the following criteria applies:
- a semiconductor technology node of 90 nm or larger.
- a single die of 300 mm2or larger in any semiconductor technology node.
- stacked die packages with die of 300 mm2or larger, or silicon interposers of 300 mm2or larger.
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Diboron trioxide