Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Revert to default configuration of the system controller
- Connect to a management console or console server of the active system controller.The default baud rate and serial port configuration is 19200/8-N-1.
- Log in as the root user.
- Log in to the admin account.su admin
- Change to config mode.configThe CLI prompt changes to include(config).
- Reset to the default configuration of the system controller.system database config reset-default-config trueThis command deletes all configuration on the system controller including IP addresses, passwords, all partition configuration, and tenant images.
- Commit the configuration changes.commit
- Log out as the admin user.exitYou are returned to the root account
- Reboot the system.reboot
- Log in to the standby system controller as root and reboot the standby controller.