Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Save the configuration of a chassis partition
- Log in to the command line interface (CLI) of the chassis partition using an account with admin access.When you log in to the system, you are in user (operational) mode.
- Change to config mode.configThe CLI prompt changes to include(config).
- Save the chassis partition configuration.system database config-backup name partitionbackup1.xmlChassis partition configuration backup files are located in/var/F5/partition/configs/.
- Consider exporting the configuration backup onto a separate system. Later if you need it, you can import it back to this system.
- To return the system to the state it was in when the backup was made, load the configuration backup onto the system.system database config-restore name partitionbackup1.xmlsystem database config-restore name partitionbackup1.xml response Succeeded.If the restore operation fails, the system automatically uses the previous configuration.
- Leave config modeexit