Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Save the configuration of the system controller
- Log in to the command line interface (CLI) of the system controller using an account with admin access.When you log in to the system, you are in user (operational) mode.
- Change to config mode.configThe CLI prompt changes to include(config).
- Save the system controller configuration.system database config-backup name backup1.xmlSystem controller configuration backup files are located in/mnt/var/confd/configs.Consider exporting the configuration backup onto a separate system. Later if you need it, you can import it back to this system.
- Export the configuration backup file from the source device to an HTTPS server.file export local-file /mnt/var/confd/configs/backup1.xml remote-file /tmp/backup1.xml remote-host 172.27.21.75 username rootThe system requests the password for the remote root account.Value for 'password' (<string>): ******* result File transfer is initiated.(/mnt/var/confd/configs/backup1.xml)
- Import the configuration backup onto the destination device from HTTPS server.file import local-file /mnt/var/confd/configs/backup1.xml remote-file /tmp/backup1.xml remote-host 172.27.21.75 username root Value for 'password' (<string>): *******
- To return the system to the state it was in when the backup was made, load the configuration backup onto the system.system database config-restore name backup1.xmlsystem database config-restore name backup1.xml response Succeeded.If the restore operation fails, the system automatically uses the previous configuration.
- Leave config modeexit